Friday 20 February 2015

Thoughts on turning 20.

It is so weird to acknowledge that I am already 20. I feel like I'm getting old too fast, and I'm not ready for that. I've officially left my teen years behind. I'm a little adult now. Everyone says "That's an amazing age! Oh, when I was 20..." .  I think I'm afraid of getting older because I am already 20 and I still don't know what I want to do with my life. It's a scary thought. I'm getting older and older and I find myself thinking about life... should I have done something by now that I haven't done? Could my life be any different? Am I really making the best of it? 
I can't answer this. I must focus on my present and live life to its fullest and work for an incredible future.

“And the beauty of a woman, with passing years only grows!” 
Audrey Hepburn

“Wisdom comes with winters”
 Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment